American Youth Ministries Congregation is a Vast National Network
American Youth Ministries Congregation has more than 30 local and regional Clubs, in which our volunteers and experts develop and carry out actions to support the employability of young people throughout the year.
Our volunteers share their experiences.
Being a volunteer at the American Youth Ministries Congregation means getting involved for young people with an association that has created links for more than 30 years. It is also living a humanly enriching adventure with encounters and the sharing of experiences that enhance your history and your skills.
Join an AYMC club to promote the employability of young people
Join the AYMC, an association that is committed to the employment of young people by facilitating their professional integration.
Do you want to get involved in a cause useful to young people? Help young people to discover and integrate into the professional environment? Do you adhere to our values of enthusiasm, sharing, and transmission? So join us!
Whatever your current situation (active, retired from the business world, National Education, associations, public services, or parents of students) you can help an AYMC club.
Joining the AYMC team means:
- Meet volunteers from a wide variety of professional backgrounds.
- Join a dynamic and motivated team in the club closest to you.
- Develop rewarding working relationships with representatives of institutions and public or private organizations.
- An enriching experience with various missions in the field, in contact with young people (middle school, high school, and student), teachers, and businesses.
Your missions as an AYMC volunteer:
- Intervene in training establishments (colleges, high schools, universities, etc.).
- Participate in the implementation of concrete actions always with the aim of bringing young people closer to the business world.
- Help young people discover and inform them about the business world, its challenges, and its development.
- Share your experience, your anecdotes on professional interpersonal skills, and on the transition from school to professional activity.
- Give young people the desire to undertake.
As a volunteer you will be required to:
- Be active in promoting diplomas and professional fields.
- Organize and lead visits or internships for young people and teachers in companies.
- Dialogue with training establishments and companies.